When it comes to sending gifts to past clients, it's important to make them personal. A generic gift, like a bottle of wine or a gift card, is unlikely to make a lasting impression. A better option is to send a gift that is tailored to the client's interests.
Here are a few tips for personalizing gifts for past clients:
- Do your research. Take some time to learn about your client's interests. What do they like to do in their free time? What are their hobbies? What are their favorite brands?
- Be creative. There are endless possibilities when it comes to personalized gifts. Get creative and think outside the box. The more unique the gift, the more likely it is to make a lasting impression.
- Make it special. A personalized gift doesn't have to be expensive. The most important thing is that it shows that you took the time to think about the client and that you care about their business.
- Send it on time. Don't wait until the last minute to send your gift. Send it early enough so that the client has time to appreciate it.
- Make it last. A single-use gift is ok but make it a lasting gift that will remind them of you with every use.
- Send multiple over time. Want that wow factor? Remember to send a gift on the one-year anniversary of buying/selling their home. Gift services like gift campaigns from resonategifts.com can help with this service.
Taking the time to personalize your gifts shows that you're thinking of the client and that you care about their business. It's a sure way to make a positive impression and to increase the chances of getting referrals.
Here are a few examples of personalized gifts that you could send to past clients:
- A gift certificate to the client's favorite restaurant
- A marble and wood cutting board personalized with their name
- Pick from one of many gift campaigns to send 3, 5 or 7 gifts spread out, and wow your client with each personalized gift.
- A personalized coffee mug
No matter what you choose, make sure that the gift is something that the client will appreciate and enjoy. A personalized gift is a great way to show your past clients that you value their business and that you're grateful for their continued support.